Created using the most advanced equipment, of German origin, and rigorously selected domestic and foreign raw materials, Costa Verde’s porcelain stands out for its high-quality index.
The factory has an impressive stock of machines:
Automatic casting machine
Decoration kiln with 60 meters
Glaze firing kilns of 60 and 75 meters
50 and 65 metre biscuit firing kilns
High pressure casting machines
Costa Verde monitors the types of energy consumed by the different equipment. Hot air recovery systems have been installed, aiming to reduce CO2 emissions and 10% in energy costs.
In partnership with Helexia, 3,696 photovoltaic panels have been placed on the roof of Costa Verde’s facilities, giving rise to a power station with a capacity of 1,000 Kw.
The production of electricity for self-consumption resulted in multiple advantages:
- 20% reduction in electricity costs;
- 3,5% improvement in energy efficiency;
- Clean, and 100% renewable, energy production (620 tonnes less CO2 emitted per year);
- In-house production of 25% of consumed electricity;
- Profitability of plant coverage.