Terms and Conditions
The website https://costa-verde.com/en/ is governed by the terms and conditions herein, which the client undertakes to comply with.
At any time Porcelanas da Costa Verde SA, hereinafter referred to as COSTA VERDE, may change all or part of the terms and conditions herein.
1. Ownership of the website:
PORCELANAS DA COSTA VERDE SA
ZI VAGOS – PO BOX 27
Tel.: + 351 234 799 233
2. Prices and Products
The prices in the catalogue at https://costa-verde.com/en/ are in euros and include VAT at the legal rate in force, at the time of purchase, to which it will be added the costs of the respective applicable postage. The prices and specifications for the products, contained in this website, may be modified by COSTA VERDE, without prior notice.
3. Purchase Order
The possibility to place orders in https://costa-verde.com/en/ is restricted to orders whose delivery and billing addresses are within the geographical area of the European Union.
For delivery locations outside this area, customers are responsible for payment of VAT and any other local import duties and taxes.
Orders with delivery to PO Boxes are not accepted.
The products presented in the catalogue are always limited to existing stock, and, in case of unavailability of any item, COSTA VERDE will inform the customer.
For some products the order may be limited to a certain number of units.
4. Delivery of the order and expedition costs
We have strengthened hygiene and safety measures throughout the whole packaging and shipping process.
All orders confirmed by COSTA VERDE will be delivered to the address specified by the customer at the time of ordering.
After order confirmation the customer will receive:
- A first e-mail message informing that the order has already been picked up by the carrier at our premises, by being the customer able to check-out the respective tracking;
- A second e-mail message, informing that the order has gone into distribution, which includes information on the date and period of delivery, by being the customer able to check-out the respective tracking;
- The shipping costs will be informed when the order is formalized.
5. Delivery delay
We inform you that, due to the Covid-19, delivery times may be extended.
The expected delivery time is 4-5 working days for mainland Portugal and the European Union, and 6-8 days for the autonomous regions.
If the same order includes items subject to different delivery times, the longest delivery time for the whole order will be taken as the delivery time for the items in the order.
In case of stock rupture, the customer will be contacted by email about the new expected delivery date, by being able to maintain or cancel the order.
For additional information regarding the expected delivery time, please call +351 234 799 233, on working days between 8.30 a.m. and 4 p.m., or email email@example.com.
6. Methods of payment
The client may pay for his purchase by ATM reference, MBWay or credit card.
In case of payment by ATM, the reference will be available for payment for 5 days. If payment is not made within this period, the order will be automatically cancelled.
In the case of payments by credit card, all transactions will be stored by the service provider for possible consultation by Redunicre.
COSTA VERDE does not carry out shipments at collection.
7. Cancelling the order
The customer may withdraw the order as long as it has not yet been processed by COSTA VERDE. The order withdrawal may be formalised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the form available on the website for this purpose.
The Customer must mention the order number and its tax identification number, otherwise the cancellation will be ineffective.
8. Non-acceptance of the order
COSTA VERDE reserves the right not to accept the order, by informing the Customer in the following cases:
- Stock rupture;
- Unavailability of the article;
- If COSTA VERDE considers that there has been misconduct, on the part of the buyer, or any inconsistency in the personal data recorded.
9. Exchanges and Returns
COSTA VERDE does not exchange any products.
The customer may, within a 14 day-period, after receiving the product, return it. Within the same period, the customer may complain of any defects or inadequacy of the product in relation to the one ordered, for which COSTA VERDE is responsible.
In accordance, the complaint must be made formal, by using the form available on the website, for this purpose, or by email sent to email@example.com. In the complaint, the customer must expressly state the reasons for his complaint, always mentioning the order number and his tax identification number.
COSTA VERDE reserves the right to request photographic support relating to defective items or goods wrongly sent, before authorising the return, for the purposes of reimbursement of transport costs and import duties.
The support team at https://costa-verde.com/en/ will coordinate with the customer how to return the goods, should this be justified, in which case COSTA VERDE will assume the costs of returning the goods and the costs of a new delivery.
For situations in which the reasons for the return are not the responsibility of COSTA VERDE, the return will be accepted, after checking the good condition of the returned items and their packaging, with a refund of the amount paid by the customer, less the costs of transport of the delivery (even if these have been accepted by COSTA VERDE) and the costs of transport of the return, in accordance with the values defined in point 4 of this document. Consequently, COSTA VERDE reserves the right not to accept returns of products without prior notice, as mentioned above, and that do not meet the same conditions of conformity as on the date of their delivery to the purchaser, namely products that have undergone any kind of use, processing, damage and/or lack of original packaging/accessories/complements.
10. Limitation of liability
COSTA VERDE makes every effort to ensure that the information presented is free of typographical errors and, whenever these occur, we will correct them as soon as possible. The photographs presented on the website are merely illustrative. We recommend that you consult the product characteristics for detailed information.
Despite COSTA VERDE’s efforts, some products may be incorrectly priced, so we check prices whenever we process orders. If the price of the product is lower than the advertised price, we will return the difference. If the price is higher, we will inform the customer by e-mail and wait for his decision to accept the new offer or cancel the order.
11. Conflict Arbitration Centres
In the event of a dispute, the consumer can turn to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Body:
- CNIACC – National Centre of Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts’, with the following contacts: Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Campus de Campolide, 1099 – 032 Lisboa – https://www.cniacc.pt/pt/;
- CACCL – Lisbon’s Consumer Conflict Arbitration Centre, with the following contacts: Rua dos Douradores, 116, 2º, 1100 – 207 Lisboa – http://www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt/;
- CICAP – Porto’s Consumer and Arbitration Information Centre, with the following contacts: Rua Damião de Góis, 31, loja 6, 4050 – 225 Porto – https://www.cicap.pt/;
- CIMAAL – Algarve’s Consumer Conflict Information, Mediation and Arbitration Centre, with the following contacts: Ninho de Empresas, Edifício ANJE, Estrada da Penha, 3º andar, sl. 26, 8000 – 489 Faro – https://www.consumidoronline.pt/en/;
- CACCDC – Consumer Disputes Arbitration Centre of the District of Coimbra with the following contacts: Av.ª Fernão de Magalhães, n.º 240 – 1º, 3000 – 172 Coimbra – centrodearbitragemdecoimbra.com/;
- Information and Arbitration Centre of Vale do Ave’, with the following contacts: Rua Capitão Alfredo Guimarães, n.º 1, 4800 – 019 Guimarães – https://www.triave.pt/;
- CIAB – Vale do Cávado’s Information and Arbitration Centre, with the following contacts: Rua D. Afonso Henriques, n.º 1, 4700 – 030 Braga / Av.ª Rocha Paris, n.º 103, 4900 – 394 Viana do Castelo – https://www.ciab.pt/pt;
- Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região Autónoma da Madeira’, with the following contacts: Rua da Figueira Preta, n.º 10 – 3º andar, 9050 – 014 Funchal – web site under construction (https://www.madeira.gov.pt/cacc/)
- More information at ‘Consumer’s Portal’ – https://www.consumidor.gov.pt/
12. Registration and protection of personal data
When registering to use this website, the customer will be asked to create a password. The client must keep it strictly confidential, by not revealing it or sharing it with third parties. The customer is fully and exclusively responsible for the use of his password as well as any orders placed with it, even without his knowledge.
In the case of registered customers, the necessary elements will be collected, in order to carry out the entire commercial online transaction and future contacts, which may be necessary to establish, in order to ensure the best service to the customer.
The customer ensures that the personal data provided is true and accurate, and undertakes to notify any changes to them. Any loss or damage caused to the online shop or to third parties resulting from incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the costumer.
The services provided by COSTA VERDE will always respect the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law – Law No. 67/98, from October 26th, whereby the personal data provided by customers are collected by COSTA VERDE for the sole purpose of managing customer accounts, billing, communication with customers, statistical analysis and direct marketing actions, assuming the commitment of privacy and security in processing each customer’s personal data.
The customer expressly authorises COSTA VERDE to send information on products and services that may be of interest to him/her, using his/her personal data for direct marketing purposes. At any time, the Customer may request access, rectification and cancellation of their data, by using the following contacts:
PORCELANAS DA COSTA VERDE SA
ZI VAGOS – PO BOX 27
Tel.: + 351 234 799 233
COSTA VERDE offers the possibility of subscribing to a free newsletters service to visitors of its website. The purpose of this service is to bring to the attention of its subscribers relevant information within the areas of interest covered by the services provided by COSTA VERDE. In order to use this service, you must provide your e-mail address. You may cancel the subscription to the newsletters service at any time, simply by following the indications at the end of each newsletter.
13. Intellectual and industrial property
All texts and images reproduced or represented on the website https://costa-verde.com/en/ are the exclusive property of COSTA VERDE and, therefore, strictly reserved to COSTA VERDE and protected under the terms of copyright and intellectual property rights vis-à-vis third parties.
Any reproduction or representation in whole or in part of the https://costa-verde.com/en/ website or of all, or part, of the elements included therein, is strictly prohibited.
The company names, trademarks and distinctive signs reproduced in https://costa-verde.com/en/ website are protected under the terms of the legal provisions applicable to industrial property. The reproduction or representation of all or part of any distinctive signs is strictly prohibited.
14. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of online shopping at https://costa-verde.com/en/ are governed by applicable Portuguese law.
The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of COSTA VERDE’s registered office, with express waiver of any other, any disputes arising from the interpretation and/or application of these Terms and Conditions, whose composition agreed by the parties, is not reached.